Sunday, October 5, 2008

Google Hacks(part one)



Google is wonderfull serching engine. Due to google spyderprogram's special characterestics
we can find and do many things with google.  Google hacks mean we enter particuler string on
google serch box and get wonderful results.With google and a little knowladge about some special strings
 we can find files directly .we don't  need to surf whole web consuming our time. There are many
special codes. From this article I'm going to show you few of them (funny and cool ones).
I expect to write another article about some different part of this particuler strings . Any way cheak this out.

Go to google and type this strings and see whats happen.

find chuck norris    =click "I'm feeling lucky"
google bearshare    =click "I'm feeling lucky"
google loco    =click "I'm feeling lucky"
google gothic    =click "I'm feeling lucky"
google linux    =click "I'm feeling lucky"
google 133t    =click "I'm feeling lucky"
google ewmew    =click "I'm feeling lucky"
xx-klingon        =click "I'm feeling lucky"
xx-piglation    =click "I'm feeling lucky"
google bsd        =click "I'm feeling lucky"s
google easter egg    =click "I'm feeling lucky"
google gizoogle    =click "I'm feeling lucky"

----------------------------------------------------------------
If you like to view network web cameras(see real time web cameras).

intitle:"WJ-NT104 Main"
intitle:"snc-rz30 home" (Active x requared)
inurl:indexFrame.shtml "Axis Video Server"
snc - rz30 home

Un-serchable pages
"robots.txt" "disallow:" filetype:txt

inurl:"Viewerframe?Mode="
---------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another cool one. With this you can find any file directly

"intitle:index of" something you want
i.e: "intitle:index of" hacking.pdf

another one:

"any xisting file name.pdf"
--------------------------------------------------------------
        HAVE A FUN